In 2019, I have published a German eBook called “Sprachen Lernen, Sprachen Leben”. It roughly translates to “Learning Languages, Living Languages”, and has been supported by the Austrian branch of the language travel company EF Education First. In it, you will find many tips & tricks for successful language acquisition, as well as entertaining stories from my life as a multilingual globetrotter: How come I now speak so many languages fluently (a total of seven: Besides my native language German, there’s English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan and Italian)? What is the best way to learn (and keep up) languages in general? How to maintain an adequate level for business trips, personal holidays, and other language projects?
Check out the EF Education First website for a free download of my eBook about languages.
There are even more inspiring language & culture travel stories shared on my blog:
- Soaking up Portugal: Fairy Tales for real: PORTUGAL.
- A Catalan Culture Trip: Catalonia is not Spain! My take on culture travel #InCostaBrava
- About studying Italian in Italy: Learning Italian in Italy? Ci vediamo a Salerno!
- Culture Travel stories from Japan: Memoirs of a (Maiko) Geisha: A Touching Picture Tale from Japan
- Culture Travel stories from Nepal: Food & Faces of Nepal: Culture Travel in Kathmandu City & Sankhu Village
- Culture Travel stories from New Zealand: The Tongariro Crossing: New Zealand’s most popular day walk … in Maori!