Check out my media kit including qualitative and quantitative data analyses about my website traffic, readers and followers (published via SlideShare):
- As a young student, I wrote my master thesis about “World Heritage and Sustainable Development in Cultural Tourism”: World Heritage Sites & Sustainable Development
- My friend and long-standing travel blogging companion Janett Schindler has interviewed me about creative travel on her blog (German only): Kreativ rund um die Welt – Ein Interview
- Janice Waugh, who for many years has acted as the publisher of my first book “The Creative Traveler’s Handbook”, has also featured my work and travel experiences in this interview: Solo Travel to Creative Destinations: 10 Tips to go creative!
- The German women magazine FÜR SIE had me talk about “Soulful Winter Holidays” (Winterurlaub für die Seele)
- I have also written about the UNESCO World Heritage Zeche Zollverein in the Austrian travel magazine Reisemagazin: Download the entire feature here (German only)
- What’s new with religious heritage tourism and social media? Here’s what I have to say in “Supporting religious heritage tourism in Europe”: The Power of Community Building through Social Media
- The daily newspaper KURIER has published an article about my New Zealand Maori travel experiences
- The Austrian magazine NEWS Leben has published my travel pictures about cycling in the Veneto region of Italy.
- Michaela has interviewed me on her Rocky Travel Blog about Hands-on Holidays in Australia: Dot-Painting Workshop with Anangu People at Uluru
- Hostelbookers Germany wrote about my “South America round trip” (Südamerika Rundreise)
- Urlaubshighlights.de recommends going for creative travel: Mit Creativelena.com – Mit kreativem Reisen die Welt neu entdecken (German only)
- One of my articles about Nepal got featured in the South East Asia Backpacker’s magazine: From Nepal With Love