How do you enjoy spending Christmas and New Year? Relaxed, with family & friends or in a more exciting kind of way? This season, I was out and about hunting down the best tips & travel photos for you: Witty stories, tasty meals and some ideas for chasing away possible “Christmas-Time-Blues“. Don’t worry about the cold nor the calories: This article is intended to celebrate all the “small things in life”, to relish in delicious shared meals and to appreciate everyday life around you. 8 tips for a season’s delight: Enjoy!
1. Celebrate Christmas atmosphere in style.
2. Appreciate the magic of the moment: Go and find that special mistle toe close to you.
3. As mentioned before: Don’t worry about counting calories. After all, now’s the time to go skiing or enjoy a winter-hike.
4. Dig deep for unique decorating pieces. We found cute little angels that are actually made of pasta and steeped in gold paint – hand-made in Burgenland, Austria 😉
5. Check out your favourite wine boutique shop, meet your friends and discover the first vintages of the year. Sure to chase the “wintertime blues” away.
6. Read, read – read again.
7. Gourmet delights. Did I mention the act of enjoying lots of yummy food?
8. Last but not least: Finding peace in all the small things in life. Give away “free hugs” and smiles. Shine!
What are your tips & experiences for having a wonderful Christmas season? Let me know!